Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Reminders & Nuove Informazioni

     Ciao! It's Icy Cat here with some reminders, and new information. Let's start with the reminders: When commenting, remember to only post appropriate things so everyone has fun. Just to be safe, follow the Animal Jam rules with this blog too. (Read them at the top right corner of your page)And if you need some help, you can always email me at andreaolav2004@gmail.com or message me by my Instagram at katy_moore_haas. Now, let's see the information! :} :} :} :} :} 
 So, if you have some art, plushie collections, or any glitches you can always email me at my email shown above, and I'll hopefully post your snapshot on my blog stated that it's by you. I forgot to say, only comment about the main topic. (Only about Blogger, Animal Jam, about the topic's post, and I guess we could always get off the subject when commenting. >o<) Last thing, soon I'll be having authors welcomed to post. (The entries will soon be notified HOPEFULLY on a video. Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment