Monday, January 12, 2015

Glitch that Make NobleCat Sadden, and Accepted Position as an Author for BangBang Blog

 I'm finally back, but will be gone! Anyway, it's Kk here with some news. Wonder what made NobleCat sadden? Or wonder what or who is NobleCat? NobleCat is my dearest friend on Animal Jam. {Also known as my pet fox}
  The glitch that made him get a frowny face was this one: NobleCat was trying to get dressed,but Animal Jam said he didn't exist! Bad Animal Jam! In other news, I got a sneak peak at the most vogue party the Bounce House party! I was accompanied by my secondary dearest friend, GoodApple. {Also known as my pet panda} @Mimi5000 {another blog author} proved me to be an excellent author, and that's why she accepted my entry on being an author on her blog, animaljambangbang.blogspot.com. This also means I'll be away from my other blogs for a long time. ;{ I'll sure miss you guys. Au revoir!                                         

2 comments: