Thursday, February 19, 2015

Interesting Changes, WootMoo, & Long Term Suspension

   Howdy jammers, it's Icy Cat here, once again! I've been gone for a long time and I'm ultimately sorry my dear and fellow jammers. ;} Today we have a lot to discuss due to the subtitle and lengthy era that has passed which gave me time to collect enough information for one post. So let's get on with the main!

   So I was fiddling around with my vogue backup, (Wondergirlforever) or also known as my new account (if my original one is permanently suspended) which we'll talk about later on this post. In continuance, I was super bored, so I decided to search up random jammers, and found the ABC's! I decided to declare them hackers or at least from the BETA Stage of Animal Jam because some of them are non-members wearing member clothing, which freaked me out! Before I even started using my account, I noticed a new change once you finish filling out your account info: Peck is the new guide along with other regular jammers, and not only that, but she's animated and can talk! But, before I made any of these explorations, I searched up on Google 'Animal Jam' so I could regularly log onto my main account, and clicked the advertisement thinking it would be as congruent as the non-advertisement link. I felt suddenly creeped out and forlorn because it looked some how abandoned or just like the BETA Animal Jam link, which is sad to look at ;{. That's when I discovered I was banned.


























  Moving on! On a very anonymous day, (WARNING: This is not a story xD) I was looking to get rid of my GLTICH Rare Nerd Glasses on Animal Jam. I decided to go to a rare jammer's den thinking I'd get lots of bidders. So, I went to Snowy Claw's den, but it was surprisingly empty. Furthermore, I searched up usernames such as Bepper, Twinkle0122, LilacPetal, NebulaStar,Julian (who now must of been banned, deleted, or anonymous for more than thirty days), and WootMoo who was my lucky search-up (even though I haven't traded my Nerd Glasses away) because his den was lagging greatly. Randomly, a jammer said, "WOOTMOO IS HERE! WOOTMOO IS HERE!" I thought it was a trigger, but he was actually there once jammers started hurdling in a circle around WootMoo. He didn't type anything for the moment he was there, but once I left because of the drama, he must of locked his den for the reasoning that when I wanted to go back later on in the day, his den was locked. Fortunately, I got a snapshot to prove and share that I actually experienced this moment, and didn't make it up in a phony second. 

   Lastly, I've been getting suspended from my one and only original account, lately. I want to be honest with my fellow viewers: I haven't been doing anything but doing what Animal Jam provides us and wants us to do for the time being. I was thinking it might of been the new chat system which I opinion sturdy for the most. If you don't know, I have Restricted Chat, and haven't made plans to evolve it onto Safe Chat. Recently, I've been trying to type, "Baby Kit Clan at my Den!" I sincerely don't know why the moderator thinks it's inappropriate. Since you can't say, "baby" for those who claim Restricted Chat, I type "bay bay" since it's the closest I find to the original word. If you also don't know, I've been joining and hosting many wild cat clans lately >v<. Remember the advertisement login I discussed about early in this post? I'm rarely confused by how much time I'm suspended since when I tried to log onto the advertisement login version it said I was "PERMANENTLY" suspended which affected me to create my new backup because it meant a new start to me. Then, I was shocked to read on my parent's dashboard that I was only suspended for three days straight! It left me once again overwhelmed. x_x


   



Graphics of the Post: 




Arrivederci amigos!





No comments:

Post a Comment