Saturday, August 2, 2014

Introducing......... Me! :D


                       

                            Hey jammers, it's kk170029 here! I want introduce you to me because I'm a new blogger. I will tell you my 'Animal Jam' favorites and stuff.        'Beta Topic'- I love the 'Beta Times' and I wish I was in those days but, the only thing I can do to feel like those days are still here is collect 'betas' and be with my closest buddies. My favorite 'adventure' is the 'Forgotten Desert' because it brings me back to the'Beta Times' and you get cool prizes.    A.J. Alphas- I have two favorite 'Animal Jam' alphas.Starting with Greely because he is independent like me. Second Peck because her personality is exactly like mine, I'm SERIOUS.         Final Message- I love 'Animal Jam' and I enjoy having new discoveries. I would love to add 'jammers' to my 'Buddy List' and play with them too!                Happy Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment